What Hosts are saying

Hello, My Airbnb account is linked with my property management system (PMS) and it limits some actions I will be able to do. When Non Refundable promotion became live, I received the option to turn it on and I did it on the properties I had live at the mo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm being charged a value that is more than double the cancelled reservation. I find this extremely abusive, as I'd have to work for free to cover one cancellation. I coudn't find any way to complain through the app or website, only a feedback option that... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have checked-in at a studio that I booked a few days ago. When I originally booked the rental, I have let my host know that I’m here for both work and personal. I booked for a month and asked to extend for 2 weeks since I have some personal reason... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi how do i find out the supply and demand when deciding if i should do a 1 bed, 2 bed or 3 bedroom? Im in Providence RI. My one bed and pullout couch are doing ok but i want to expand my options but do it im an effective way. Thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,I’m missing a payout from my last guest that stayed. I didn’t even get an email or notification that the money was sent and to expect it etc.The guest made an alteration to their stay and extended it by 1 night, could this be the reason why? Thanks in ... Latest reply by PaulAndSusan0
    Head's up to anybody that uses the Stripe payment platform for whatever reason. I was just listening to Cyber Security Today and heard that there is an email scam involving Stripe. Something about not clicking the "Review Details" button in an email. Deta...
    I booked a reservation in April for October. With a few days left before rental, I decided to extend my guest amount. The host was a little rude. I decided to reread his reviews. There is a review left in september 2019 after I had booked. Agents profile ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So, I had a guest that gave me 5 stars in all the categories and checked several of the nice comment they can pick (i.e. Sparkling clean). She didn't write any private comments to me and her public review was just a few words saying nice place. But then ... Latest reply by Sarah977