What Hosts are saying

Hi there,I have a guest who booked 4 nights.how can I block those days in calendar so someone else can not book it? p.s. I’m new to this Latest reply by Sarah977
    I contacted this person for a room on a different site. I'm looking to rent in london - long term. We converse via email for a while, and they tell me that they're in spain and would like me to verify myself and verify that I can provide the deposit befor... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi can any one advise how there insurance is when you state you have a lock box for access to your property any recommendations for insurance company’s ? thanks
    I heard about wheelhouse on here and went ahead and signed up and the pricing seems to be working and making me more money but I've just recently noticed a glitch in one of my listing and it not showing up for certain dates and I wonder if this is a glitc... Latest reply by Hollie6
    Hello. Sometimes I don’t understand why price is much lower after when people booked. I set one price. For example 2100 per night, when I receive the request, I see that price is 1590 per night. Why?? I didn’t set for this period any discount. Latest reply by Anna7978
    Hi pleas call me. Janez medja apartments bohinj lake medja **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Thank you. Latest reply by Anonymous
    Dear Airbnb,In the beginning Airbnb was a revolution, gave common people opportunity to earn an extra money and gave them bigger freedom.We could say ,that Airbnb's ''mission'' was even nobel, because with all of positive consequences in the past, Airbnb... Latest reply by Tomaž4
    Hi--we are using airbnb in Sicily and I'm running into something I have not encountered before. We book places with two to three bedrooms and two baths if we can find them, specifying that we are two people and paying for two people. We like to spread out... Latest reply by Denis-Mark0