Contacting Airbnb

Answered!
Eric147
Level 1
Media, PA

Contacting Airbnb

Hello all,

How do you actually contact Airbnb?

I have a question about a group of high school kids that have requested to stay in my home. I have declined and they inquired again with the exact same email message. I declined again. 30 minutes later another request with a different member, presumably in the same group due to the fact that the email contents were identical.

I would like to contact Airbnb to help resolve this but have absolutely no idea where to find a number or email address to contact them.

Does anyone have contact info for Airbnb?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Try using search in the community forums; look at the help guide on contacting Airbnb in the hosts section or try googling 'Airbnb contact number + your country).

View Best Answer in original post

65 Replies 65

I want my bookers to prepay for their stay and have no idea how they can do this

I have numerous questions about their complicated website, so confusing and impersonal - Regards Roy c/o Hilton Holiday House, and why is there no phone number to dicuss your site??

@Roy-HILTON0 read the payment section of site info.

you cant get paid.  The guest pays Abnb and they send you money the day after they check in.

Believe me they are prepaying if their reservation is confirmed.

Protect your receipts by having a "strict" reservation requirement.

I have a guest staying a month who made his reservations last February and he tells me that Airbnb has had his money for almost a year.  His stay began yesterday February 1st, 2017.

We started to register as a host and now can't but still getting inquiries and we haven't even done the calendar or rates  Can't seem to contact anyone to quit our hosting application.

Tweet @airbnbhelp or @help/airbnb....they monitor tritter account religiously.

also go to your calendar and block dates.

@Willa5

Dilwyn0
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

Does any one know why its so difficult to contact airbnb ? I had a problem which I reported via message direct to guest , then someone from airbnb phoned me up because guest never replied within 24 hours. The employee of airbnb assured me that they would reimburse money to my account, however this was months ago and they have failed to reimburse me as to date. 

My problem is that I am unable to respond to thee email they sent confirming the reimbursement as it informs me that the complaint has been dealt with and there is no other way of contacting airbnb about their failure of keeping their promise. Can anyone assist me with any advise please ?

Because Airbnb does not help host. From many years of doing Airbnb it's obvious that Airbnb customer support is only there for guest to help them get away with breaking the rules.

No good.. they are apparently uncontactable!!

I would like to write a letter to the Corporate Office of Airbnb.

I do not want to "write an open letter" on the Airbnb Community Board.

Even a phone number would be great.

I live in California, if that helps.

Thanks

We have used 415-800-5959

and +1 855 4247262 from both France and Australia.

Spoke to real person both times.

Jim, Sydney 

Julie131
Level 5
Plano, TX

877-532-2356

Call soon before you get deactivated for refusing too many bookings.

Susan149
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi Rob. You can call (855) 424-7262

Thank you so much. You are a blessing as its unreal that there is so little help.  Wila

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

In addition to calling, you should flag both users/accounts.