What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb community, How do I embed/ share my listing to other sites or social media?Thank you in advance! Cheers,Inge from Sydney Latest reply by Phuong87
    Everyone keeps talking about add taxpayer information and provides links for it. I go under the payments and payout tab and there is nothing there to input or change tax information. This is our first year for Airbnb and I want to make sure all our inform...
    I am new to airbnb and received my first request, which is for 2 nights and 2 people. I accepted this request and I'm fine to honor the price. Then I got my second request, for 1 night and 2 people. I realized that I could charge a cleaning fee and an add... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is probably a really dumb question, but . . . . Currently I am listed as the Airbnb host for the space which my wife and I use to host guests. I want her to have access to the Airbnb app so that either of us (not just me) can manage bookings etc. How... Latest reply by Pavel120
    Hi, just want to ask help because there is an issue about on our security cameras, while it is in investigation and my account on hold. The one who’s handling the case is not responding to my email or acknowledging my email. It’s been 4 days and still my ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello everyone, I am a super host and have been successful renting out our summer home. We just received a letter from the community of a fine of$1000 saying we are not allowed to rent short term and could only rent out if its 30 days or more. Please he... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi All, I have always had a pet-free home and that is how my listing is indicated. My mom is coming to stay for a little over 2 weeks at the beginning of November and she would really like to bring her cat with her. (She stays in my guest room where Airbn... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all....I was wondering if anyone's bookings slowed, or dropped after leaving an HONEST review for someone. I didn't really think about connecting the dots til I read a comment on a post here. I haven't had a problem being booked until I left that rev... Latest reply by Wende2
    I need to reserve an apartment and I create and airbnb account, but in order to reserve I need to add my phone number when I added this they ask me to verify by SMS but I never get the SMS.