What Hosts are saying

Hi! I wanted to ask a question and if anyone knows the answer it would be really helpful. I’m trying to book a house and I have tried to contact the host trought Airbnb chat but she wasn’t responding, then I read that she asked, on her profile, to be cont... Latest reply by Zoe248
    Hi. I’m new to this and can’t find how to change the address of our house on our listing which comes up without the “b” after the number. Cheers. Judith Latest reply by Judith560
    Please help. I know many people have had this issue but I've tried everything and it's not showing up! I followed all the steps provided in the link below and still nothing! https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Why-can-t-I-see-my-listing-in-the-Search-Re... Latest reply by Phong22
    Hello! I wrote a review for a recent stay (Yara) and it's showing up in my reviews written. However, the reservation is still showing me to write a review but not giving me that click on link. It appears the review has been written, but also the guest ... Latest reply by Kristin184
    Few questions and would be grateful for the insight. Selling one of a few properties that are all run from the same business account. The new buyer is shocked they do not just get our login info, business, ratings, etc. we explained the business is not fo... Latest reply by Linda2603
    Hello,I'm looking for assistance about immigration laws regarding short-term rentals. I rent out my mother's vacation home in Ruidoso, New Mexico. She lives in Mexico and is a non-US person. I am a US citizen, live in the US and pay US taxes in accordance... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I am from Malta. I am trying to book a reservation with Airbnb and am getting the message "You'll need to confirm this card through your bank before we can process your payment". I never had any problems with my card, a VISA, before when trying to pay, bo... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am planning to buy a property in Ottawa and running Airbnb in it. The property is on a residential zoning, but got special permit from city to be a "mixed use" (40% for business such as law/doctor office, 60% for resident), and the property tax is highe...
    Hello Im new host at airbnb, i changed the payment method from paypal to bank account. And it set up as default payment but PENDING. Tomorrow i will have 1 guest check in in the house, when do i will get paid? Thanks Latest reply by Antoinette116