What Hosts are saying

Any tips for tax time? We're Australia but host a place Europe and have been told we can claim here. This will be our first tax time since hosting so not sure what to expect. Anyone have any advice?
    Hi everyone I am a bit confused about what over rides what. I have set a custom prices for weeks between now and end of Feb 2020, will this rate be the one that appears or smart price? (If I leave it on) I still want smart pricing and additional guest co... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi! There is a huge issue in how Airbnb maps out homes in upstate New York. Firstly, Airbnb designates Catskills & Hudson Valley as one region when they are two totally different areas. We are talking about an elevation change of over 3,000 feet! Catskill...
    Hi guys, what are your thoughts about beds being made up. I have my own cottage and look after another two also. I am also a podiatrist. I do all the washing and ironing myself just now.i contact the guest beforehand to see if they want all the beds made ... Latest reply by Sarah977