i cannot find my listing

Joerg13
Level 2
Samaná Province, Dominican Republic

i cannot find my listing

Hello. 

I am very confused. I made some changes in my listing on the 16. of August and after the changes my listing is no more online.

I wrote to Airbnb but till now get no answer.

In my dashboard the status is like online (see the scrrenshot)Screenshot 2017-08-24 at 18.38.48.png, but I cannot find it. 

When I try to find it with the number ( 12802133 ) i can find it when I am logged in, but not when I am logged out.

So I really do not know what to do because I did all verifications.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Joerg

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Joerg13,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to solve this as there appears to be a problem with your profile.

When I click on your profile photo beside your question and then on the "View Airbnb profile" button it reports "Oops! we can't seem to find the page you're looking for". Error 404.

It should show your profile and listing.

Also, going to the link www.airbnb.com/rooms/12802133 a message appears saying "This listing is no longer available".

For ways to contact Airbnb customer support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on the forum pages where you posted your question. Suggestions will appear as yoou type. Click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one for phone numbers and information on how to contact them via Twitter and Facebook.

Steve.

Joerg13
Level 2
Samaná Province, Dominican Republic

Hi Steve,

thank you very much. I will follw your description.

A hug

Jorg