What Hosts are saying

Hi all. I hope someone can advise. We have had a cancellation from a guest who was due to arrive in December for 12 nights. We have a strict cancellation policy in place which will obviously mean that they will get a 50% refund. However, after the guest c... Latest reply by Mark-and-Julie1
    A guest checked out after their one night stay, all fine. Then said that their next Airbnb place had let them down, they couldn't find anywhere else to stay, could we put them up another night, on the floor if necessary (I think they knew we had another g... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, Anyone can advise me a good channel manager than works well with Airbnb and other websites like Booking, etc. I`m from Portugal and using know Talkguest but they say that Airbnb have a delay between 10 and 20 minutes to actualize the callendar and ... Latest reply by Rhys36
    Hi Guys! Ive paid the 50% of my balance and im told the remaining balance will come off my credit card 8 days before the booking date. However That card is maxed out (haha) and my friends have all given me their share for the villa that I want to pay now ... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Just recently listed my apartment. Tried to see if I could book myself my own apartment but says “unavailable for the dates.” Anyone know why? And any tips on how to get booked more? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello i had a cancellation one 20 days ago now and i should have got 77.02 euro for that but still the payout is not done , why ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Buongiorno a tutti!Sono nuova in Airbnb.. ho postato la camera solo 2 giorni fa... e ho già una richiesta che mi crea dubbi...Una ragazza argentina chiede la camera per 2 mesi per sistemare la cittadinanza italiana ed avrebbe bisogno della residenza nella... Latest reply by Simona429