What Hosts are saying

Hello please help me. I am trying to book an Airbnb but I am not able to due to error after trying to input my number. What is the next step I can do to add my number to book a place?
    Hi i have a problem with my listings. I saw that 3 listings need my attention. On every listing i jave 1.0 star and 81 or 82 cancelation per year. That is not true so i just want to report it Latest reply by Emiel1
    So we now a lot of advertisements on Airbnb are now stating (in their headlines) guests pay no booking fees, they are, hosted by Red Awning! So how does one compete with that? That’s really bad for hosts or anyone! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Once in awhile, I have some 5-star-review guests that I just do not enjoy hosting at all. Yesterday, this lady guest who has really good reviews requested to stay for one night for 2. She showed up with a college aged son ( I didn't ask, but it looked li... Latest reply by Nicole563
    Hello,My house's rental used to be managed by an agency and i have decided to re-take its airbnb ownership. I had to recreate a listing for my house but lost all my reviews...how can i transfer back the reviews from my agency listing to my listing?Many th... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi all! I am an air bnb host in Venice Beach. I am traveling a lot & am in need for a reliable person to do turnovers for my place while I am gone. I will be gone all of April 2019 & could really use some help from someone I can trust. My email is ** plea... Latest reply by Barbara1706
    So here's my gripe - the term 'location'. I will often get a review "lovely house, great area, it took 20 mins to get into the centre. 4 stars". I can't work out whether Airbnb mean 'location' in terms of closeness to the city centre or in terms of are... Latest reply by Kristi36
    Recently Airbnb rolled out an new metric system and notified users that we would no longer have a drop in ratings if a guest rated us low based on location. Well I have 64 reviews with 60 of them with a 5start rating. 4 of them are a 4 star rating due to ... Latest reply by Kristi36