What Hosts are saying

I'm considering installing a "nanny cam" in a common area in my apt to monitor things since I'd like to be able to rent my space when I'm not there sometimes.The camera would cover the living room, kitchen and apt exit, not the bedroom or bathroom. It app... Latest reply by Kat168
    Has anybody else experienced an odd AirBnb website glitch this morning? Logged on and the site told me that all my listings needed attention. Clicked on the link and there were a series of laughably false numbers.Our farmhouse apartment's overall rating w... Latest reply by Chris1121
    I have no idea why this is going on with my account!!!!its totally not right. I work very hard to have a super excellent rating. Is there computer issues going on? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Does anyone know why we have to add taxes? I don't want to make my listing higher and I am below the tax threshold. So why is Airbnb saying my listing wont appear unless I add taxes?? I have no business registration number?? Shall I ignore it? Latest reply by Bay-Of-Islands-Holiday-H0
    Hej, jag undrar varför det här händer igen?? Vi bor i Nordingrå och har tre airbnb’s med superfina omdömen och vi är superhosts. Men när man söker boenden i Nordingrå så finns vi inte med!? Vad händer? Varför är det så? Bästa hälsningarUlrika Latest reply by Emiel1
    To Whom it might concern, I notified Airbnb about this matter back at the end of June/beginning of July when it first happened. I sent a picture and a link from Home Depot, but not until I enquired about this matter again, recently, did I find out the li... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • IMG_2233.JPG
    • IMG_2231.jpg
    • IMG_2232.jpg