What Hosts are saying

Hi, I ave just noticed that my basic requirement statistics are incorrect - it's showing that I only have 0.7 stars and have cancelled 97% of bookings yet my response rate is 2900% - is there a system issue currently and how do I log this as can't see any... Latest reply by Helen889
    Hi can i ask about cancellation.. why at my airbnb accounts report im cancel for this year about 40. Can unexplain from where airbnb accounting it? regards, sumitro moo Latest reply by Jeff158
    We currently have an "accept rate" of about 73%. The problem is that people fail to read and understand that our tiny cottage (250 sq. ft.) is designed to accommodate one person, with linens and towels etc. for one. While most people seem to read our list... Latest reply by John-and-Tracy0
    Hi all, I am a new host, and I have a minimum price set already. However, i checked if I want to book at the new year's eve, and the change was around $1-2. Is there a way for me to manually have a price for weekends, new year .. etc? thanks, Latest reply by Abdullah45
    Hello. I am a super host with 3 listings in Cairo, Egypt. I had a co-host officially listed on my properties for a while, but after some time he came to me disgruntled about his pay. I was already giving him a handsome sum for his efforts, but once he rea...
    Hi, here is story between guest with me on today Aug.15th around 3:30pm. I am waiting guest coming after 2:30pm.But I didn't get any call from guest between 2:30pm---3:30pm. Until 3:38 pm has calling,shows that number with start 858..,I think that numbe... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0