What Hosts are saying

When I search, a feature to "dim" listings would be great. This would be like an opposition to the "heart" symbol, if there is a listing I definitely will not want and I do not want to see it for X amount of time, or I just do not want to see it anymore f...
    This is what the French technical team communicates to me, following the bug reported about the absence of my ad while I belong to this collection!Can Airbnb team confirm the upcoming deletion of this "Work trip" collection?
    hi Airbnb help team, I have received a booking today morning for my listing without any proper booking id. booking is for one day from October 1 to October 2. Probably the id is HMAR42XWHT, but there seems to be no mention of the booking id on the booking...
    Hi, It's been two weeks since my last reservation, there was an extra guest which was updated a day before, Airbnb sent a message saying they were having trouble collecting the payment for the the reservation, well, the reservation took place and now Airb... Latest reply by Ronald187