What Hosts are saying

I have posted an experience but airbnb is asking me to add co host Or link an account to the experience? How do I do this?I tried the process by going to Listing and it is adding a AirBnB overnight stay only - this is for an EXPERIENCE not hotel or home... Latest reply by Nutth0
    I get a number of request from potential guest who have no reviews and I don't feel comfortable hosting them. I really don't like canceling requests. Is there a way to block guests with no review from view and try to book my studio? Much appreciated. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Airbnb changed .in total favor of the guest. We have hardly any information about our guests. Hi, I am"such and such" only a first name and city. Even once we book we get no info. I believe, we are really just waiting for trouble. Our guest tonight name... Latest reply by Romana19
    Is there any active work to increase the the limit for airbnb permits in Santa cruz county? We hope to begin hosting an Airbnb room bedroom as we need the income. On the website the county said they were not issuing permits to the unincorporated of Santa ...
    HI there. I"ve hosted on airbnb about 6 or 7 times, and only three guests have given reviews, and i know the ones who didn't had a great experience because i talked to them in person. I"m so stunned by that. Anyway, with only 3 reviews, each review makes ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone! I have an issue with the app since the last update. When I try to log in with my e-mail it starts loading the captcha but it never finishes loading. Then it disappears and jumps back to the login page. I tried different accounts - none work, ... Latest reply by Michael2413
    For those of us that are having hard time with our Samsung devices here is a temporary solution that I found and works for me. Using the Firefox browser on my phone, I googled (using Firefox): "Airbnb Login". Once selected, the Login in page came up I the... Latest reply by Michael2413
    What just happened to us has felt so surreal that I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that AirBnB could be held to no more responsibility than to give us a full refund. Two weeks prior to our visit to Paris I decided my family of seven could use a ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hey guys I’m a new any news update hints for a camper host? I’m doing instant booking lol little afraid to get bad guest ? Any experience?