What Hosts are saying

Hello all, I’ve had an issue with a guest who is now requesting a refund. The guest arrived and checked in, we handed over the keys and explained parking is busy late at night and you will have to park on a street further away if you go back out, although... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Because I, as a guest, think that it’s unfair for a host to categorize every young adult who wants to have a social gathering over a simple bbq, as any other civilized family would hold in their own home, as another “wild human being” who trashes places. ... Latest reply by Danielle681
    I'm in Portland, OR and I have a feeling the winter will be tougher to find guests. This is my first year hosting. Any other Portlanders who can share their experience? Are you still getting bookings, maybe not so much from tourists? And on this note, ho...
    Hi everyone,I am a new host to Airbnb and have selected the recommended Instant Booking function for those guests that meet Airbnb and my criteria. I have a flexible check in time from 2pm selected (which gives time for my cleaner to come in after a chec... Latest reply by Melissa987
    I’m trying to get a friend to help co-host my listings. But for some reason when I refer here and send her the link via text message; when she opens the link it says “Daniella thinks you’d be a great host,blah,blah,blah” but my name is Amanda and I don’t ...
    Goodmorning everyone!i received an sms from a company airbnb number from usa regarding a reservation querry, but I don't know which way to reply. The message is not recorded in my profile and is cropped. Please let me know how to get back to them. Latest reply by Ramona2
    Hi everyone.I already have a listing for a (studio) apartment, now I have another 3 bedroom apartment in the same building. I’m trying to create a new listing for a “ private room” when it gets to the publish page it tells me I can’t have another listing ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello I am a long time host My bank did change my iban number and I had to change my airbnb payout account. After changing it I got an automated email from payoneer stating my account is declined. But it is in pending state in Airbnb. I contacted payonee... Latest reply by Miloud0