What Hosts are saying

I have an office that I would like to transfer as a second Airbnb room. I am thinking of renting both, rent just the main one or just the second room but sharing a bathroom. Any suggestions? Thank you Latest reply by Regina114
    We should not have to employ tricks to get the guest's hidden photo. This is what I requested today from AirBnb: I ask that you please require that all who register with AirBnb upload a Profile Photo prior to making reservations. I have a male guest arriv... Latest reply by Charles111
    Hi everyone, I am logged in with my AirBnb account with Facebook because I can't remember my password.I've tried everything but I don't receive the password reset e-mail.I tested my e-mail account to see if I receive other e-mails and it works. The e-mail... Latest reply by Chau13
    Hi guys! I'm new to hosting and I have just had an enquiry about someone wanting to stay for 78 nights on business which will be paid for by their company. They have stated that their company need to pay monthly due to how they do their expenses. I don't... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm 6-months in to Airbnb, I have a problem with taxes in Redding California. The Shasta County asked me when I bought the appliances, dishes, furnitures that guest they use. Is anyone having the same problem w...
    Hello,My listing is for 1 guest. I do disclose under house rules that there is an extra fee of $20 per night for extra guests. How is that collected? Since my listing is set up for 1 guest there isn’t an option for them to put in a different number. Latest reply by Sandra856