What Hosts are saying

Hello, i just made a listing , but i cannot find it nor i can switch to the host mode, although i input all if the required information and photos and i published it. Latest reply by Emiel1
    This was my first Airbnb reservation too!! The guest, Yajaira, booked my home at 4pm Sunday afternoon to arrive at 2am, Monday I was super busy and Tuesday I got to meet them and it turned out Yajaira wasn’t there and was “their boss’s” girlfriend. There ... Latest reply by Melissa980
    I just previewed my listing and noticed that the reviews are no longer listed in chronological order. Also specific sentences in some of the reiews have been changed to bold font. Has anyone else experienced this? Latest reply by Sean119
    Hi there! My husband and I are moving a service (servicing snowmobiles, ATVs, etc, selling parts) business to a neighboring house on 4 acre property that we just bought. We bought the house in our business name. It is a ranch home and the business is only... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I can see under my progress bar the exact amount I made each month back until September 2018. But what if I want to know the monthly earnings from before then? How can I find that amount since it's grayed out and not a clickable option in the drop down? T...
    My third month hosting, booked to the roof and I am falling "in love" with most of guests. Social aspect is just too good. Now it becoming kinda blurred as I don't want to forget people who were really friendly, but new and new are keep coming. I sometim... Latest reply by Jozie2
    Hello, my brother and I host a room, but we are traveling at the moment. (A housemate is taking care of the room while we are gone.) We could not answer our phone today because of the traveling and now she is threatening to report us. When we landed i got... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi, can you tell me when I will receive payment from a guest who arrived on the 12th August and it is now 14th August.Many thanks Latest reply by Miloud0