What Hosts are saying

I live in a county that has always had sales tax and innkeepers tax collected on every stay. I am a vacation cabin manager. I understand that air B&B is gonna start paying some taxes before the money gets to me as a host and I'm wondering how I might be a...
    I have an issue that requires me to cancel a two day reservation for a guest and the first day is August 16-17 so if anyone preferably someone near dub Douglasville area has accommodations for 6 to 8 guest please contact me ASAP 404-519-0345
    Does anyone charge for electricity according to usage? How do you do this? I didn't think it would be necessary but I have found some guests use a huge amount of electricity... can't figure out what they are using it for. Latest reply by Eilis2
    Hi Everyone ! I am wondering how to approach this issue as this has never happened to be before and I am quite disgusted ! I have a family staying with me, they don't speak any English except for the son and they came from India. I decided to do some lig... Latest reply by Ann489
    How do I know if Airbnb has collected the rent from guest? Do I ask her to do it before hand or has Airbnb already done that. Since reservation was alreay confirmed? Latest reply by Jeff158