listing not showing on search

Answered!
Bene1
Level 1
Cottage Grove, OR

listing not showing on search

"Dorena Lakefront Eco Sanctuary" is not visible if people search on Airbnb website  either in  Dorena or Cottage Grove, Oregon. 

I would appreciate so much your help. With much gratitude!  Bene

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Bene1

It comes up No1 with the private room filter, dates & price I put in.

Have a read of Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search

Untitled4.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Bene1

It comes up No1 with the private room filter, dates & price I put in.

Have a read of Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search

Untitled4.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Bene1,

Welcome to the Community Center!

It's great to see that @Jeff158 was able to find your listing. I hope everything works well for you now.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Freshwater-East-Holidays0
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

New to this so really looking for help, 

This afternoon i put two holiday homes up on airbnb,

I got the email to say the listing has been published, i clicked on the link to my holiday home and a message pops up saying this listing is no longer available 5mins after i get the email, this has happened twice with both adds, 

it still comes up that my listings are 'listed' with the little green dot next to them,

Can anyone please help me or even see if my adds come up on the search as im really stressing about it

thank you

Cheryl643
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Hi - I'm in Australia - in NSW - a country town called Murwillumbah - my listing does not show under a search for Murwillumbah - what does show are 300 properties ranging from 30-45 minutes drive away- some in another state being Queensland. When I contacted Airbnb support they found my listing under South Murwillumbah ( which is not where I am) - and told me it was my fault for placing the area tab as General instead of specific.
I asked why I was listed under South Murwillumbah and not Murwillumbah which is my address AND why a search for Murwillumbah did not turn up South Murwillumbah anyway.
There is no answer to this apart from as quoted below:

I wish I could do more. Thank you for allowing me to assist you to the best of my abilities given the present circumstances. I really wanna help you get through with this but since my access is just limited, I can no longer help you even further.

Please know that Airbnb strives to provide the best service and experience for all of our users. We may not be perfect, but we are trying our very best to improve and move forward.

Also, I want you to know that your voice is important to us and if you have any suggestions or feedback that would help us improve specially on our system, we would like to hear about it through the link below:
They then gave me the feedback link

My listing has now also disappeared from South Murwillumbah as well.
Can anyone suggest how I can deal with this ?
I used to be first on the page for Murwillumbah houses- probably because I am the ONLY actual house in Murwillumbah on Airbnb !!