losing super host status while snoozing

Kim208
Level 1
Dillon, CO

losing super host status while snoozing

If I snooze my listing and reactivate after 5-6 months will I lose my Super Host status?

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Kim208,

Not necessarily. The criteria for gaining and for maintaining super host status are evaluated over the previous year at each review date.

If you snooze your listing for 6 months there'll be 2 review dates during that period. If you still maintain the stats that're bullit pointed in the article below then you'll be OK.

How do I become a super host?

If you usually have long term bookings then it'll be more difficult to meet the requirement to have a minimim of 10 completed bookings in the previous year. If you usually have a few bookings of 1, 2, or 3 days each per month then it shouldn't be a problem.

One thing I don't know is what effect snoozing has on your search result palcement once you're listed again.

Steve.

Thanks Steve!

Monica4
Level 10
Ormstown, Canada

I lose mine in the winters (November - April)  when I have hardly any bookings. But I haven't felt any difference being a "Super Host", so it doesn't really matter to me.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing Monica.....I'm in a very touristy area and I really don't think it will affect how many bookings I get.

Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

No... You don't lose SuperHost Status.  It just converts to SlumberHost.  Instead of the SuperHost Badge being displayed on your listing you get the SlumberHost Badge, which is the "Zzzzz" symbol forming an arc above the words "Shhhhh.... Do Not Disturb" floating above a fluffy cloud.

Thanks Mark!