painted my guests...

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

painted my guests...

last one cropdelete.jpg

They sent me some photos of their stay, I loved this image so I painted it. It is a perfect example of guests using the house as it should be used, dressing up, playing. I thought even if I sell the house at some point I could have this as a souvenir. Susie: I imagined the tv away, in case you wonder why it looks different... Turns out both these girls are actresses, which will explain their excellent posing abilities!

25 Replies 25
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sandra126  That is so effin' cool! I'm really impressed with your artwork. It's so great to get guests who seem like they just perfectly belong there.

And I'm trying to figure out what the gal in the green fuzzy coat is holding in her hand.

@Sarah977 wrote:

@Sandra126  That is so effin' cool! I'm really impressed with your artwork. It's so great to get guests who seem like they just perfectly belong there.

And I'm trying to figure out what the gal in the green fuzzy coat is holding in her hand.

Isn't that a teacup?

Coffee cup. Teacup on table. Sorry they didn't use matching sizes!

20190922_083151.jpg

@Sarah977, better this way?

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

holy moly! That is amazing! I think the painting looks better than the actual photo of your sitting room 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sandra126  Ah yes, now I see it. It looked like a sponge to me, but I knew that couldn't be right 🙂

The way you painted those boots, it almost looks like a photograph.

Thank you all! Wish it was a sponge now... @Sarah977 .

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, just wow @Sandra126!! This is incredible. This makes me want to be in the room. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Sandra126 how long did this take you?

@Emilia42 Painting full time, about 5 weeks. 

@Sandra126 I am in awe.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

OMG this is a wonderful image.  Hope you can share it even more as a marketing image.  LOVE IT!!

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Nicely done!!

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Sandra126 You are amazing!  I already loved your place so much (I'm still mad at that one annoying woman who didn't get it at all) - I should have known there was an artist behind every inch of it.  Incredible - I love this painting.  Please don't sell the house, though!