pay out method

Nathaly11
Level 1
Curaçao

pay out method

Hi all,

When booking a stay, the guest can use his Visa Credit Card to make the payment to Airbnb.

Can Airbnb use the information of my Visa credit card to pay me out as a host?

Credit cards are not mentioned as a pay out method in Curacao (Caribbean).

Which pay out method has less banking charges?

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Stay blessed.

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nathaly11  Hosts in different countries have different payout methods available to them. Only the payout methods listed when you check will be acceptable. And as far as I know, payment to credit card for hosts isn't accepted anywhere.

And you would just have to do some reserach in your area as to which payout method would incur the least fees. I have my payouts to my bank account and my bank doesn't charge anything to receive the money. But I've read on these forums hosts in other places saying their bank charges a big fee.

Wendy117
Level 10
Bexley, Australia

@Nathaly11I use Paypal who do not charge any fees to process these transactions.  I manually transfer money from Paypal to my bank periodically - again no charge by Paypal or the bank. 

A couple of times over the last few years there have been issues reported on this forum with payments to banks - I believe bugs in airbnb system - not sure.  There has never been an issue with Airbnb Paypal payments as yet.

Is Paypal offered as a payment method where you are?

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Nathaly11

In addition, if it is possible, could you see link, may could help you to see which payout mothods are suitable for you :  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/54/how-do-i-edit-or-change-my-payout-method   

Thanks, 

Miloud

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Bon dia @Nathaly11

I recommend that you also ask this in the Dutch-speaking community as we have hosts from Curaçao there as well.  

Dutch community: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Center-NL/ct-p/Community-Center-Dutch. 

(p.s. I am from Curaçao as well :-)) 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen