payment

payment

Hello, I wondered if anybody could help me. My last payout was $82 but I only got $50, I have tried to contact the site but they said it might be bank fault, but bank said that they have no fees on transactions. So what I might do?

1 Reply 1
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Tekla0 Have you checked out the breakdown of the payout as there is a host fee that is charged to you....so you don't get the actual entire payout.  That does seem a significant amount of difference but you can look directly into the booking via your online account to see all the amounts of what was charged to the guest and what was charged to you as well.  And you need to log in online to your bank and pull your statement to see what actually was deposited.  IF you feel it wasn't paid out correctly, then call Airbnb and ask them to walk you through it.  Its fairly simple to get the answers.  Anytime I can't find the answer to a money question, I call Airbnb and they are extremely helpful in explaining things to me.  I dont' call anymore because I know how to look it up via the actual booking details on my account.

its a very good to always check your Airbnb account using a computer or lap top as the app doesn't show everything. I also use Google Chrome as recommended by airbnb to look it up as it much easier.  Hope this helps....

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook