payout preferences delay

Kimwnas0
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

payout preferences delay

It says It’ll take up to 5 business days for us to verify it. Once its status is set to "Ready", we’ll pay you through this payout method.

its been 10 days already and nothing changed guest came and go and still status is ''pending verification'' 

14 Replies 14
Dean24
Level 1
San Diego, CA

having the same issue.   My last payout was on the 4th.  I have guests here now that have checked in 2 days ago and Payoneer usually gets loaded the following day but my future transactions state PENDING still.   I need that money to maintain the building and pay my  bills.  What is the delay?

I choose bank transfer method to my bank acc. 28 august i added my payout pref and still status is the same

Can I ask your problem is already solved or not? I have the same issue. My status is not changed after 2 weeks and is still "Pending".

Same here this is the first time this happened to me my guest booked on Thursday I have paypal so I should have received it the next day. I need mine bills are due.
Valeri3
Level 2
Adjara, Georgia

Delete other payout methods, it will help

i dont have any other payout methods.. why does it take so long to verify 

Diana125
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

How do you delete other payout methods please?

I only have 1 method
Anthony87
Level 1
Gainesville, FL

The same thing is happening to me. I had my guest book last Tuesday I believe. Still no payout......

I checked my bank account for the $0.01 that they drop at first to verify the account information, and that went through; but none of the money from my guest.

Any suggestions?

Jessie13
Level 1
Bellingham, WA

Having same issue.  Been doing this over a year with no other payout issues.  Current guest checked in Tuesday, it has been five days and payout is still pending.

Tried updating payment preference, did not help.

Any ideas why payout is still pending?

Vedrana1
Level 1
Istria County, Croatia

the same to me also. mz guest left in sunday..and no payout

Marcy4
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

So I need to wait 5 business days for the first payout to be made to me as I hosted my guest on Friday... I also use PayPal and its states pending verification. Is this correct
Mody0
Level 1
Guhagar, India

In My account it is still showing under Pending verification. Airbnb client already check out from the hotel.

When these verification will complete & accordingly when i will receive payment against same.

I am worried now.

Looking forward for assistance on these.

Regards,

Pranav **

Mody Villa

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mody0,

Do you mean you have inserted a payout method and it has not yet been confirmed? How long has it been showing 'pending verification' on your account? If it has taken longer than 5 days you will need to try and input your payout details again. Check the details carefully and make sure it is a payout method supported by Airbnb. This help guide explains how you add/change payout methods.

Also I just wanted to let you know that I have removed your surname for your security, as this is a public forum. 

I hope you can resolve the payout issue soon!

Kirstie