Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

pricing on the calendar

Andrey9
Level 1
Largo, FL

pricing on the calendar

I have nightly price in mid january 2017 $99 but when I try to book my property from public Airbnb site the price is calculated from $163 per night???
3 Replies 3
Sabine42
Level 10
Tucson, AZ

Hi Andrey,

the january dates come up for $99 when i go on your calendar, not sure why you're getting a different rate.

Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

I noticed that before even with my listing, when my cheapest option of $23/ night turned into $323. But, it was because I charged $300 for any guest after 1, but I fixed that and the problem was solved. Not sure why yours is charging so much but I would call AirBnB about that quickly as the dates are fast approaching.

It's going to depend on how you searched.  Consider the following: Your calendar is showing that your nightly price is set at $109 (not $99 or even close to your posted price of $82).  With a minimum stay of 7 nights, divide your cleaning fee by 7 nights, that makes the nightly price $129, if you were searching for 6 people, add another $20/night.  So at $149/night plus taxes ($135 and fees ($117), the price exceeds $163 night (calculating at $185 given the scenario above and $161 if ony 4 guests)  

What parameters did you use?

*Post merged from a duplicate post