problemas con un huesped

problemas con un huesped

Hola buen día!!

Estoy muy preocupada con un huesped, desde que llegó no hace más que hacerme reclamos por servicios y beneficios que no estan publicados. Escribe solicitando cosas a cada rato y de muy malos modos, siempre quejandose de todo, de la atencion, del servicio, tiene muy malos modos. Nosotros lo atendimos con mucho respeto con mucha màs dedicacion que al resto, dada su demanda permante, pero ya es imposible. Le ofrecimos sin cargo limpieza y cambio de ropa (servicio no está incluido). Solicitó un tapon de bañera a las 23 hs. Reclamó una mesita auxiliar del balcon que habia sido rota por el huesped anterior, y todos los dìas reclamaba esa mesita, como si fuera algo relevante dentro de todo elequipamiento que ofrecemos. Siempre muy mal predispuesto y de malos modos, pidiò quedarse mas dìas, pero como no teniamos disponibilidad le ofrecimos que vuelva en otra oportunidad y que por cortesia y por volver a visitarnos le hariamos una oferta especial. Cuestion que ahora me dice que no quiere esa oferta especial, que quiere un reembolso del dinero por su estadia. Es muy irrespetuoso. Realmente no voy a recomendarlo a otros anfitriones. 

Por favor necesito asesoramiento, de cómo manejarme en estos casos, tengo algun tipo de penalidad si NO lo recomiendo, o si lo califico mal.

Espero ayuda y respuestas por favor, me hizo la vida imposible estos 6 dìas, a mi y a la persona que me ayuda.

Muchas gracias

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Google translates:

Hi good day!!

I am very worried with a guest, since he arrived he only makes me claims for services and benefits that are not published. He writes asking for things at all times and in very bad ways, always complaining about everything, attention, service, has very bad ways. We treat it with much respect with much more dedication than the rest, given its permanent demand, but it is impossible. We offered free cleaning and change of clothes (service is not included). He requested a bathtub plug at 11 PM. He claimed an auxiliary table on the balcony that had been broken by the previous guest, and every day he claimed that little table, as if it were something relevant to all the equipment we offer. Always very badly disposed and bad manners, asked to stay more days, but as we had no availability we offered to return at another opportunity and that courtesy and to return to visit us we would make a special offer. Question that now tells me that he does not want that special offer, that he wants a refund of the money for his stay. It is very disrespectful. I'm really not going to recommend it to other hosts.

Please I need advice, how to handle myself in these cases, I have some type of penalty if I do NOT recommend it, or if I rate it badly.

I hope help and answers please, he made my life impossible these 6 days, to me and to the person who helps me.

Thank you

Hola buenas noches!!

unfortunately I do not speak English. I am being harassed by a guest who does not stop bothering me with his inopportune messages at all times, demanding services and things that are not included in the published services. I need to know what I should do ?? Until today we offered services without charge, free cleaning, etc. We even offered him a special offer for his next stay, and now he says he does not want an offer for the next one, that he wants a REFUND, of this stay. It is a toxic being, very unpleasant, totally misplaced. I need to know how to handle me please! Thank you

Te contestó AIRBNB, Gianna? 😢

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Gianna44 I'm sorry you have such a nasty guest. When you get guests like this, the best way to handle it is not to give in to their demands at all. Right from the very beginning. Be firm, polite and professional. "I'm sorry, XXX, but we don't offer laundry service. That is not an amenity on our listing. There's a laundromat 2 blocks from here at....".  "Yes, I know, the last guest broke that table and we haven't had time to fix it. Would you like me to come take it away, as it seems to bother you to see it?" That kind of thing.

Guests like this are never pleased, no matter how much you try to accomodate their demands, they will just keep asking for more and keep complaining. They also will leave bad reviews, even if you did do everything they asked, so there's no point in bending over backwards for them.

No, you won't be penalized for writing an honest review of the guest. Low stars, not recommended. Other hosts need to know that this is not an acceptable guest.

And the guest can't see your review of him until he submits a review, or after 14 days if he doesn't. Then it will be too late for him to leave a review.

How long is his booking for? If I were you, I'd let him cancel and he'll get a refund on the nights he didn't stay. He isn't eligible for a refund for the days he did stay. I have to say, I don't understand why you offered him a discount on a future stay- why would you want this person back?

@Sarah977  ha escrito:

@Gianna44 I'm sorry you have such a nasty guest. When you get guests like this, the best way to handle it is not to give in to their demands at all. Right from the very beginning. Be firm, polite and professional. "I'm sorry, XXX, but we don't offer laundry service. That is not an amenity on our listing. There's a laundromat 2 blocks from here at....".  "Yes, I know, the last guest broke that table and we haven't had time to fix it. Would you like me to come take it away, as it seems to bother you to see it?" That kind of thing.

Guests like this are never pleased, no matter how much you try to accomodate their demands, they will just keep asking for more and keep complaining. They also will leave bad reviews, even if you did do everything they asked, so there's no point in bending over backwards for them.

No, you won't be penalized for writing an honest review of the guest. Low stars, not recommended. Other hosts need to know that this is not an acceptable guest.

And the guest can't see your review of him until he submits a review, or after 14 days if he doesn't. Then it will be too late for him to leave a review.

How long is his booking for? If I were you, I'd let him cancel and he'll get a refund on the nights he didn't stay. He isn't eligible for a refund for the days he did stay. I have to say, I don't understand why you offered him a discount on a future stay- why would you want this person back?

@Sarah977 @Emiel1

Good Morning! @Sarah977 @Emiel1

Thank yo very much for your answer!

Now I understand perfectly. We received many guests and with none of them, this had happened to us. If any situation arose, it was always solved in good terms, or with a kind gesture on our part it was enough, so that the guest was satisfied and satisfied. But this case was very different. Today he is leaving, he just called me again, he asked me for a refund, I told him that it was not possible, that no refund was justified as our booking and our services had been impeccable.

I thank you very much for the advice to host, I will take them into account and put into practice for my next guests. This is one more experience of which something important I have learned

Thank you very much, Regards

Gianna

Tita35
Level 1
Ixtapa, MX

Te entiendo Perfecto! Y siempre se le da preferencia al huésped, nosotros nos llevamos las sanciones! 

Tita35
Level 1
Ixtapa, MX

Siempre le dan preferencia al huésped y castigan al anfitrión, hay gente que usa la plataforma por primera vez o no viaja seguido y no tiene ni idea de lo que está exigiendo y por lo que está pagando, es injusto 

Gianna.  No imaginaba tanta barbaridad que la aplicación permite 😱

Yo solo tuve a una chica con un grupo de amigos para un fin de semana y casi me da un infarto por el coraje entripado y la impotencia de no decirle sus cosas cuando destrozó e hizo desmanes en mi casa.

Pedí ayuda a la aplicación y de nada sirvió. Ya que ella aceptó pagar lo que rompió. Pero quiso pagarme al cálculo de ella y burlona dándome una miseria.. 

Aún la aplicación no me a dado respuesta.. 

Y efectivamente le dan la razón al huésped..  Aún tengo 2 reservacion en espera que ya fueron pagadas.. 

Y creo me retiraré porque terminaré enferma si me siguen tocando personas conflictivas