question about Payment

Dajana0
Level 2
Makarska, Croatia

question about Payment

Heloo! 

I have a question and need a little help

I am new here and I am not sure if I understood how prices and payments work here on Airbnb

So... I have my listing and prices by period, I got an inquiry by guest and there is shown some confusing price, that guest see or not see

For example, I have guest that send me an inquiry and he asked me if I could send him the best price I can give him for 20 days of his stay in our Camp, the price in that period is 95 € per day, but the Airbnb shows a price 109 x20 = 2.172 € ( actualy is 2.180 € ) service fee is 81 € and that total is = 2.091 €...ok, the other problem I have is, I woul like to give him 10% of disscount so I suppose I do it through special offer, but do I calculate him for example ( our real price ) 95 € x 20 -10 % or Airbnb price 109x20-10% ? I am realy confused and not sure how shoul I menage that... and does he see this 109x20 or 95x20, that means that he pays more than he should or what? 

If somebody could answer me that would be great!

Thanks,

Dajana

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

@Dajana0,

You would put down the total amount YOU want (inlcuding you cleaning fee) from the guest and Airbnb will add their fee after based on your offer.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank you for answer Dave,

so that means that I have to charge him regular price 95 € x 20 days -10% not 109 €x 20 days-10 % and send a special offer ? 

Does the guest see that amount 109 €?

Thank you

Hi, how are you. I'd like to ask you 1 question. 

why do you send me less than it shoul be? 

So you must send me 29$ but I get less than 10$. And its already 4th time