"Pending reservation" ?

Answered!
Daniel1127
Level 3
Boston, MA

"Pending reservation" ?

My guests are still showing as "pending reservation" yet they said they received confirmation on their email, but not on the application or on the website and same goes for me. Anyone know what's happening? I do note that they are using paypal as payment, they are able to message me because they got confirmation on the email with my phone number. The issue seems to be on the application and the website that still shows as pending...

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Daniel1127

If it is showing as pending then either their payment or verification has not completed. They get 24 hours to sort it out and after that the booking is either confirmed or cancelled.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Daniel1127

If it is showing as pending then either their payment or verification has not completed. They get 24 hours to sort it out and after that the booking is either confirmed or cancelled.

Thanks a lot. Yeah it seems it was a verification delay, what the guest did was cancel the first booking and rebooked, and after about 1 hour the booking was confirmed.

M81
Level 2
Lexington, KY

Ok so it's pending until the day she's going to arrive? Tomorrow. She booked at 2330 ;ast night & I acceped @ 0723 & it's now 1400 & pending? Pending until 1130 tonight or 0713 tomorrow? That leaves me 5 hours from confirmed to arrival with everyone else out of luck for the local weekend event? Whats the point of accepting only 'verified'  & demanding I accept instantly, then leave host hanging? Am I missing something? Thanks Tycho

Kent84
Level 1
Saskatoon, Canada

I've got the same problem:  a day before booking, our potential guest's payment is pending verification.  Now I can't cancel and try to get another guest in.  Odd guest.  Trying to get me to communicate via her cell and find "another option" to pay for the stay.  Will update what happened.