removing pre-approval

Misun0
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

removing pre-approval

Hello. I need some help with my guest managing.

I have two customers who are pre-approved for booking, however, the first customer has not booked for a long time and dragging the booking with just asking questions. So I decided to give a chance to the other customer to book first and remove pre-approval of the first guest. However, I cannot find the 'removing pre-approva' button on the top for the first guest while I can see it for the second guest.

How can I remove the pre-approval when I can't find the button?

2 Replies 2
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Misun0 There's really no need to ever remove a pre-approval. During the initial 24-hour period, you can accept any other offer (pre-approval or booking). Neither the request for pre-approval nor your issuance of pre-approval blocks your dates at all. After the first 24 hours, the initial inquiry more or less "degrades" by automatically retracting your pre-approval (if you gave it). After that 24-hour period, while the inquiry and approval will still appear (purely for the record), the guest actually can't book without re-requesting; the pre-approval itself has *expired*. Thus, there's never any real reason (from a host's perspective) to explicitly retract a pre-approval. In other words: Don't sweat it.

Hello, i must remove pre-approval and ave not no one botton. I have guest from other site and wont remove pre-approval ,-  it can be a overbooking. Please help me. Tanks a lot.