What Hosts are saying

Hi, Anyone help me with the pricing experience of the day tour. I am still can not set the price sample as below: For a private tour for 1 person, the price is $135 USD / person.For a private tour for 2 – 5 people, the price is $85 USD / person.For a priv...
    This is my first time using Air Bnb. I signed up using a friends referral link and was able to get credit for my account. However, when I booked a place I paid using my credit card since I assumed my referral credit automatically factored into the payment...
    Can someone help me to add door number on my address please? How can I do it? Because obviously I got bookings and doesn’t let me modify.Please help Latest reply by Helen427
    I had a day from hell yesterday and actually the day before - my car stopped about ten times on the trip from London to Cornwall to do the changeover, then my drier broke down, the new guests needed a freezer, there was a lot of cleaning to do from previo... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I've just upgraded to a brand new Pixel 3 and Airbnb won't login. It just stays on the login screen indefinitely, there is no error message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the phone. The reviews section in the Android app store is... Latest reply by Uwe-Jens0
    Hi, I started to receive inquieries from potential guests who all claim to be interested in my listing, they mention that they want to book it for 10 days, that they are on business travel and the company pays for them and then they ask me to contact them... Latest reply by Elena87
    Most of my guests are super respectful and strip the bed, take out garbage, etc. as I suggest in my rules that "if they have time . . . " So, a recent guest and his partner filled up my exterior garbage can (with crap they no longer wanted from their pri... Latest reply by Pete69
    I can only use the Airbnb app when I’m in WiFi. This is proving to be really tricky when communicating with customers as I’m out and about so much. Anyone else had this and know how to solve it? Latest reply by Georgina126