What Hosts are saying

Hi I have several payments that do not match the Airbnb paperwork - my only record source for my accountant in Australia. An example as per Airbnb print out;- $$77x 12 nets. 917.10 cleaning fee. 45.00 service fee. ... Latest reply by Tina538
    Can anyone explain to me how the service fee is affected for leng term rental?Obviously the fee indicated on the profile is per visit/stay, but for long term rental (3 months) the fee must be at least weekly so that the apartment can be maintained. Please... Latest reply by Mary1730
    I am building a detached in-law unit on my property and am considering becoming an airbnb host. I sent my neighbors an email to notify them of my intent. I learned that many of my neighbors are upset at this prospect and plan to oppose my permit with the ... Latest reply by Jay504
    I am a Superhost co-hosting a listing with another Airbnb host in New York. Airbnb did not issue us a payout of $4500 for a still ongoing long-term reservation on my co-host's listing since already 5 weeks ago. Our guest has been charged by Airbnb - we h... Latest reply by Sister-Mariam0
    I received the following note from Leah who stayed with us for three months. "Carole, I am SO SORRY I didn't leave a review in time! (I didn't realize that I would run out of time!) so I just wanted to privately say thank you so much for hosting us. It wa... Latest reply by Sarah977