What Hosts are saying

Hi! We confirm our stay with our host, but once arrived our host stopped responding. We cant get in because they need to give us a code or unlock it for us. So far it has been over 4 hours now, we dont really know what to do now. The travel was about 5 ho... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I am looking to host a Airbnb in the Montego Bay area but I am needing help with a property manager in that area. Also looking in the Falmouth area as well. Does anyone know of any good property managers in either of these locations?
    I received a reservation request 8/1/16 at 12:30 am for check in on the same day? I have guests in home checking out today at 11 am. I cannot get cleaners on such short notice with another guest checking out. Is there some way to block reservations for sa... Latest reply by Sylvia-And-Bob0
    @Laura_C An observation in this topic of Help on the official website, it only mentions about what to do if a HOST asks for money OFF the website. Would you please ensure there's also advice and inclusion of what HOST's should do if a GUEST asks for mon... Latest reply by Alice595
    I have someone interested in staying for 3 months of time at our condo. They've informed me that Airbnb requires them to pay by credit card and they do not have a limit on their card that would allow them to pay for all 3 months up front. I was under the ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am an Airbnb host in Sydney Australia. My sister, Kati, is also an Airbnb host in Auckland New Zealand. We own a small apartment in Zuglo, Budapest XIV. which we are interested in making available for Airbnb. I am a enquiring about the possibility of... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I often have to make additional requests for extra services for guests. These are for Visitor's Parking Permits. But one can only make an additional request for money for extra services once the guest has fully paid for their booking. This is causing grea... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I'm selling my hugely successful Airbnb home on the Chesapeake Bay and purchasing another house in a few weeks.It's on a different body of water, but it will be equally awesome!I'd love to stay in touch with previous guests who might want to book with me ...
    Hello, we have a new listing in South Seattle (Rainier Beach) which is a small 240 sq ft guesthouse in our backyard, and we need help cleaning it in between short term rentals. Cleaning would include servicing composting toilet by switching out liquids co... Latest reply by Lindsay109
    Hi all,I'm about to fill out my tax return and would like to claim tax deductions for the breakfast I provide and Airbnb fees. Where on the site can I find a) total no. of nights booked and b) total fees paid for my three listings? Hope someone out there ... Latest reply by Helen3