What Hosts are saying

Hello, we have a new listing in South Seattle (Rainier Beach) which is a small 240 sq ft guesthouse in our backyard, and we need help cleaning it in between short term rentals. Cleaning would include servicing composting toilet by switching out liquids co... Latest reply by Lindsay109
    Hi all,I'm about to fill out my tax return and would like to claim tax deductions for the breakfast I provide and Airbnb fees. Where on the site can I find a) total no. of nights booked and b) total fees paid for my three listings? Hope someone out there ... Latest reply by Helen3
    hi guys,Just to inform you about strange things. 2 days ago we received a request from kennedy. new guest, no reviews. he wrote that he wanted to stay at ours for 11 days but had some questions. he provided us with his telephone number using a way of wri... Latest reply by Ellen33
    We have trusted Airbnb's vetting process for potential guests the whole 7 years we've been Airbnb hosts, UNTIL NOW. I do have instant book turned ON & I have clicked all of the boxes to require the potential guest to submit to them before instant booking... Latest reply by Sean433
    I have two unread messages and I can’t open them because the page says “network error” whenever I click on my inbox. I have tried this on both iOS and my computer. I’m trying to book a place to stay and places are filling up quickly. How do I resolve? th...