What Hosts are saying

Buenas tardes, agradezco su gentil ayuda indicando que puedo hacer, dado que mi anuncio ha desaparecido de las publicaciones, lo he vuelto a publicar, pero aun así no aparece, lo he buscado desde otras ubicaciones y no lo logro ubicar. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a problem with booking with the dates in September from 1st to 14th, i was registered in booking but i have deleted my account in booking but it shows blocked again. if someone can help please help as soon as possible.
    hello I'm about to embark on co-hosting a couple of properties. I am a super host..In your opinion is it best to add the listings to my current account and pass on the super host status or set up separate accounts for each property? Plus .. I couldn't get... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Holla lovely community, I am new to Airbnb and need help with my listing. I have multiple rooms with a similar layout, how do I list multiple rooms on Airbnb? can I use 1 room type and add multiple availabilities or do I need to make multiple listing inst... Latest reply by Jeff158
    i want Airbnb system to automatic update with other booking website. I already insert the link to Airbnb? For now, it seems that I need to update manually by clicking to the sync icon. Latest reply by Joel424
    I have just recently received a review about a stay that is all made up. How do I go about making a formal complaint?There were terrible things about the place that I didn't write about as firstly didn't want to be petty and secondly didn't have the chanc... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0