What Hosts are saying

I have a property management company that is providing an excellent service but they have multiple listings on Airbnb. Can they make me a co host which only allows me access to my property? If yes, what is that process. Thanks.
    Hello Airbnb !how van I se the total amount ofmoney i have being patés during 2019 Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi! Yesterday i've added my apartment for rent and got a notification that it is available for booking from now. But my apartment is not on the map in my building and is not in the list of apartments. Second issue is about payments: i've asked a lot info ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi , can I get everyones opinion on the following airbnb? She has no reviews and has 2 postings saying different rooms/beds, but the same photos. I'm unsure of what to do since I need a place that can host quite a few people.https://www.airbnb.ca/users/s... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Are cleaning fees calculated daily or by the entire stay?For example it makes sense to ask for a $10 cleaning fee from a guest that stays fro one day only.But would you then expect $ 100 from a guest that stays 10 days or the same amount?Thanks. Latest reply by Elizabeth1426
    I mostly host 90 day rentals. I've noticed this makes it difficult to reach some of the targets. When someone is staying with you for 90 days, they ask many more questions and we need to make sure this is a good fit for both of us. 1) As they are 90 days ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I just had a guest check-in for the next 4 nights. She has great reviews, and so far seems very pleasant. She also lists a small space herself on Air Bnb. Her space is not suitable for animals. I am aware that guests have to acknowledge my House Rules and... Latest reply by Janet-And-Stuart0
    Sheets, sheets, sheets.... 100% cotton, blends, threadcounts. I want your opinions, it’s time for me to get new sets and I’m thinking about going white, 100% cotton and am looking for suppliers. Thanks!!!! Latest reply by Deniz45