Newbie- need help

Newbie- need help

I just posted our first Airbnb about an hour ago. I went into the link to view it and it says the first open date is Thursday. I went in there to try to reserve just to see how it looks with taxes and fees and although it shows that date available,  a pop up comes up and says that date is not available. It says it no matter what date I pick. Is there a turn around time before it can officially take reservations or anyone know why this might be happening??? Thank you! 

5 Replies 5
Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Michele997  It works fine for me when I tried.

i tried it with my Airbnb mobile app on iPhone.

@Alice595 it works now! I think it needed time. Thank you again! 

Thank you for looking! I still see the same thing on my end though. Dates LOOK available but as soon as I click them or ANY date it says “dates not available”. I also tried to search for my listing and can’t find it. Is there a direct help line for Airbnb for people to take a look at it? Thank you again @Alice595 !!!!! Really appreciate you! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Michele997 

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are listed at the top of the forum you are posting in.

Have a look at Airbnb Help Centre for all the basics around how Airbnb works.

@Michele997   your listing works just fine.  The reason why you see this message is probably because you  are logged into your account.  It used to say "you cannot book your own listing", or something like that.