What Hosts are saying

Hello,may I please know if it is possible to set a nightly price per person?I run a hostel and the Airbnb pricing is not very helpful, as there can be 1, 2 or even more guests, who normally do not sleep with the same prices in a hostel.Can this be done?Th... Latest reply by Steve143
    Мой первый гость уже прибываету меня больше дня. бронирование было сделано 28 августа. деньги я не получала. когда мне зачислится? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi there. I want to book a 25 night (15 Dec - 9 Jan) stay at a place with flexible cancellation. However, it's possible that I want to go for a short trip during the middle of that stay (for example, I'd go away from 22 Dec to 26 Dec) In that case, I'd as... Latest reply by Louise231
    I'm new to Airbnb and just setting up. I'd like to know if you can sell a 2 night stay for the price of a 3 night stay if that is your base cost requirment ? I've looked at properties in the area I will be hosting and found several Friday / Saturday night... Latest reply by Linda108
    Airbnb Client Relations/Customer Service, I originally booked an Airbnb for 2-8 Mar 19 and the host accepted my request. Shortly after my confirmation the host requested that I cancel my reservation due to an upcoming condo change in his building. I can... Latest reply by Quincy
    I'm a host, and our preffered payout method is by Payoneer Debit card. Early August I was infomed that airbnb has shipped/posted the card. How ever till now i haven't recived the card to collect our payment. I have tried to contact the online support te... Latest reply by Hilary79
    Hi, My guest has informed me that he will be 4 days late in arriving due to a typhoon in Japan. What I would like to do is free up the 4 days he will not now stay to see if I can rent them. If I can rent them out again I will refund 4 days money to my gue... Latest reply by Kenny76
    I have a guest who wants to change his reservation. He is requesting a week later about a week and a half later and instead of 5 days, just three.I notice I can accept or decine. What are the consequences ( financial ) if I deline?? Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi. Due to not being able to clean the property on the weekends i can't have people checkin on the weekends, but it is avialable over the weekends for people to stay. When you look at the calender it now looks like my place is not available on weekends, u... Latest reply by Letti0