set a minimum payout amount

Tyumentseva0
Level 2
Manali, India

set a minimum payout amount

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 21.47.02.pngHi everybody! I can not set minimum payout amount. There is no button "Option" near Payout Method. I read FAQ, but it didn't help. I cannot set payout sum.

10 Replies 10
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Tyumentseva0 What kind of device are you using? If you are using an app, be sure to update to ensure you have the latest update.  I use my laptop with Google Chrome and don't have any problems.  I just need to hover over the Options box.  

i have the same problem trying to dp the same. No "options" under payout preferences. Only 2 boxes "payout method" and "payout routine rule". Using laptop with google chrome. What is the problem?

Liz58
Level 1
Maamallapuram, India

I cannot set a min payout on my accounts page.  i did it last year and this year the option to set doesnt show up

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Seems to have disappeared as an option - I cant see it either..used to be there

Patrick224
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Same for me I can't find it anywhere?!

@Patrick224 It's in your payout preference settings. Try accessing accessing your Account Settings directly through the website, not an app.  Under Payout Preferences you will see Options.  Click on Options where you will see Set minimum payout options. 🙂

Hi there! ... and im in google chrome and i dont see it  from, account , to the window of "payents and payouts" after that theres no option button  juts this...Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 1.45.45 PM.png

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alejandro897 

if you want to set a minimum payout, them choose  first "payouts" (see on top of your screen print) first, then click on the three dots "..." next to your payout method. Then set the minimum payout.

Best regards,

Emiel

Harry168
Level 2
Sunderland, United Kingdom

what are the benefits of setting minimum payouts?

less bank charges