spam

Paola1060
Level 1
Boston, MA

spam

My Calendar dates were not set up correctly, so I was not able to host anyone past August 30th(someone booked and I had to cancel, which doesn't look good, but it wasn't set up correctly the first time)

I received a message from someone who was CONFIRMED as one of my guests; they made me feel uncomfortable about joining my apartment and I would like to CANCEL their reservation the soonest.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Paola1060 

You are responsible for setting up your calender correctly. You are also responsible for the correct settings of your listing. If you have a confirmed reservation without having confirmed yourself, you probaly are on Instant Book:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1510/how-do-i-turn-instant-book-on-or-off

If you want to cancel a reservation,then cancel it yourself (facing penalties) or contact Airbnb:

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Paola1060, I am sorry to hear about this. Did you contact Airbnb to talk about this situation? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Kate1511
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

I have received quite a few emails from 'airbnb' requesting - "Account alert: Please review your account' Your account needs to be reviewed before you can log back in to Airbnb, you'll need to review your account etc. I clicked on this and it took me to a login which I put email address and password. It them took me to another page - I did not continue further. I've had another email from Airbnb Support team - saying you have a new message from the airbnb support team. Read the full message and reply directly etc. Also another email from Airbnb via DocuSign - Action Required: Airbnb sent a document for you to sign. Airbnb sent a document for you to sign. VIEW AND SIGN DOCUMENT Please review and sign our new etc -

Is our listing being hacked and should I change our password?

Cheers Kate