superhost status

Lisa989
Level 1
Denham, United Kingdom

superhost status

I have posted this on a different conversation so apologies if you see this twice.

I seem to be losing my superhost status but am not sure why?  I have 81% 5* reviews and the rest are 100% or 90% (can't recall the criteria just now)  I have not cancelled anyone so not sure what else to do??  Is it because a couple of people have not completed the reviews at all (despite writing lovely things in my book).  Do I need to ask them to make sure they review me?  

I have two cottages, Lily pond cottage and Shingle Lodge.  Both seem to be going very well and I get really lovely people 99% of the time.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Lisa

10 Replies 10
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Lisa989 Airbnb removed the requirement about having 50% of the guests review you. You can check under "Progress" and see the reason why you weren't qualified this quarter. 

@Ana1136 wrote:

@Lisa989 Airbnb removed the requirement about having 50% of the guests review you. You can check under "Progress" and see the reason why you weren't qualified this quarter. 

Is this true? I am not sure they have removed the requirement. They are simply not displaying the results?Anyone else want to weigh in?

@Lizzie @Stephanie0

[wish tagging worked.]

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Susan151 yes this is true,  there is a new topic on the forum explaining the changes. 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Lisa989 You have to have maintained above a 4.8 average rating over the last year. 

Lisa989
Level 1
Denham, United Kingdom

Thank you.  Where do I find that?  I thought I had...  I have looked in progress and cannot see the reason...

Lisa989
Level 1
Denham, United Kingdom

I've just checked again and it says 4.8*, 38 reviews and 84% 5*

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lisa989  Go to Progress>Opportunities>Superhost. Then make sure that the assessment period above the stats is for the just completed period (July1 2018- June 30, 2019). Use the arrow there to change it if need be. You should see all the criteria, your stats and the targets and it should be obvious what criteria you didn't meet.

Rosa97
Level 2
New York, NY

I am a superhost and it is not showing in my listing what should I do? 

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rosa97 

Yes, your superhost badge is showing on your profile.

Lisa989
Level 1
Denham, United Kingdom

Hi

I'm still really struggling to see where I'm going wrong.   I had one dodgy review last summer from a girl who had not done airbnb before and said it was too hot and expected it to be like a hotel rather than a country cottage but my ratings show 4.8.  One cottage says its 4.6 but I cannot seem to find where that issue is unless its that one review.  Can anyone help?

Thanks

Lisa