Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

test

test

11 Replies 11
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Yet another test case? The precedent has been set already, so I wish you a good afternoon @Ciarán9, in Ireland..

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Oh another exciting thread with global reach again @Cathie19 @Ciarán9 ! Recieved here in London ;))

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Paul1255, like a bouncing ball, or can we call upon Sarah to assist with a Mexican wave..... 👋👋👋👋

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Would love a Mexican wave @Cathie19 !

@Sarah can you assist? 🙂

Noting it’s now 12.15am or 00:15 Wednesday 24th April in Darwin NT - and I work later this morning.....

Sarah (can’t tag on this portable device)  better be quick Paul, as I need sleep.... or I’ll wake to a global wave!

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Ciarán9 

Get up the yard, with your test. 

Edit:

I see you work for Airbnb whats that like?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cormac0 @Cathie19 @Paul1255    Okay, Mexican wave comin' atcha. 

What's with all these "test" posts, anyway? Does anyone understand what they're about?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Sarah977I was just about to ask the same. Maybe they test if they can post here? But they can post some response and helo someone instead of opening meaningless threads. 

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Sarah977 

I've know idea, but let me speculate that there letting us know the developers are reading are negative posts...

@Cormac0  So you think all these "test" posts are by Airbnb employees? And this is some kind of intimidation technique?

I'd prefer they let us know they're reading our posts by actually adrressing all the things we point out that are harming hosts and the platform in general 🙂

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Test 1 2 3! Test 1 2 3!

I can confirm that London has received it @Ciarán @Paul @Cathie 😉

Anyone else? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen