What Hosts are saying

I put in a request to book and then they automatically charged my card the next day? Is this normal? I've put in requests to book and then when it's approved I submitted payment on my own. Latest reply by Lisa723
    I sometimes get "Price Tips" from Airbnb via email regarding certain dates on my calendar. They state that people were looking at my listing for a specific date, but ended up booking with a listing that was $10 (or some other $$ amount) cheaper per night....
    I tray many times to register my experience but all of the rejected someone can help me to create new experience
    I have a rental house in Villarrica Chile- We are a great tourist area with many lakes, rivers and mountains- incuding small ski slopes on the local volcano! We are coming up on Fall and Winter- We need help to figure out how to keep this house rented wi... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi! My name is Helga, I'm also superhost, I have a question regarding this... There is a reservation I have already accepted, but throught the conversations I've had with this person he doesn't inspire trust, and I wish to cancel his reservation. I've kin... Latest reply by Helen3
    Καλησπέρα σας ,έχω πάρα πολλές απορίες και θα ήθελα να με βοηθήσει κάποιος .Είμαι φοιτήτρια στην θεσσαλονίκη και θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν γίνετε το σπίτι που νοικιάζω αν μπορω να παραχωρήσω ένα κομμάτι η και όλο το σπίτι σε τουρίστες ; Είναι νόμιμο να το κά... Latest reply by MargaritisandKerasia0
    Mi duda es si administro otra propiedad más la mía, como declaro los otros ingresos. Es la primera vez que voy a gestionar otra propiedad, actualmente declaro mi ingresos en mi renta normal. No se si tendría que hacer algo diferente. Estoy en Andalucia. U... Latest reply by Quincy