What Hosts are saying

A guest violated my house, stole my expensive cutleries, partied till 5am, disturbed the neighbours, stained the paints on the wall and many others. I have tried contacting support, i was told their is a technicaal issue to request money. MY case have bee... Latest reply by Emiel1
    יש לי יחידה להשכרה, פירסמתי. ואני מקבלת פניות, לפני שאני מאשרת אני רוצה לדעת, הלקוח משלם לאר בי אבד בי? איך אני מקבלת את החלק שלי? ואיך אני מקבלת את החלק שלי?אני צריכה להוציא חשבונית ללקוח? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have set up custom pricing to change weekly prices, but I would like my pricing to run Friday to Friday as my arrival day is Friday. The default seems to be Monday. Is there any way to change this?
    My listing shows my Cottage as a "Dome House" which it isn't. I'm new and can't seem to see how to change it. I can change all other aspects. Any suggestions? A number for Airb&b? Thanks Rusty **** *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – ... Latest reply by Clara116
    I had a call last night from someone looking for a place. He says he found my number through google and then proceeded to ask about paying directly and later stating, in a call today, that I told him we provide all meals. We're perhaps unique in that our ...
    Hello fellow hosts! I'm looking for an option to adjust cleaning fees for last minute bookings. We offer discounted rates and promos for guests and we want to keep our calendar open for advance bookings (summertime). However, we'd like to reduce our clean...