What Hosts are saying

I made a booking yesterday at 6:40 PM and the cancellation policy is Strict (grace period) which allows cancellation with full refund within 48 hours of booking. However when I click 'Cancel' I get a pop-up message saying "Unfortunately, the cancellation ... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hi,I have a customer due to stay for a month in our condo, but I can't find any details thrrough Airbnb as to who is responsible for paying the water and electric bills. Its the electric I'm more concerned about, as if the air conditioning is left on thro... Latest reply by Carla-and-Jose0
    Recently I have had guests request my home whom I think may not be compatible (one has a parent who is coming---my rooms are on the third floor. Another is coming to exhibit artwork at a convention. My neighborhood doesn't permit truck overnight parking... Latest reply by Quincy
    Bonjour,Le site Airbnb m'informe que mon annonce peut être suspendue pour ne pas avoir respecté certains critères de bases. J'ai 4.3 en note à ce jour et je ne trouve pas d'aide sur le site sur le comment changer cela et quel critère ne va pas.Merci de vo... Latest reply by Quincy
    Airbnb family, I work in the insurance industry. I have so many people who approach me with questions surrounding what to do when you are using Airbnb to rent out your home or a room in your home. I have answers! There are a lot of companies out there th... Latest reply by Tiffany220
    • Bizcardphotocropped.jpg
    Hi i am new to hosting on air B and B and have just left out our family home for the first time this weekend coming. The guest initially contact me to say they are staying in our home and I have gone back and asked several times for them to confirm how he... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hi all, I have just started a company in order to host people professionally in our listings, always trying not to lose that personal touch Airbnb is all about. Does anyone have experience on the procedure to create a professional hosting account on Airbn...
    Please assist.I have a problem. I had to put a block on my credit card yesterday due to a fraudulent transaction on my account. Apparently it will take between 5 and 7 days to receive my new card. I booked accommodation in Graskop in Decemebr and paid ha...
    I am looking to rent a big house to have a wedding reception and need to know if that is even possible. Please let me know how to look this upThank you Lucy