What Hosts are saying

Last week I come in from out of town arrive at the airport and now have to call my host about meeting him for a key, the apartment is in Atlanta, the host is Frederick, and I had the confirmation for over 2 weeks, The stables to be a weekl. All attempts a... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I was flat out robbed and have reported it to Airbnb literally 45 times and they have yet to reach out to me. As a Super Host on your platform who gives exceptional service in airbnb’s Name it is disheartening to see how horrible Airbnb treats it’s best o... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello Chicagoans, I have and live in a 2-4 multi unit property with a front house and a coach house. I successfully registered my apartment in my front building for Airbnb. In the ordenance it says for up to 4 units "(i) the shared housing host’s primary ...
    Hello Chicagoans, I have and live in a 2-4 multi unit property with a front house and a coach house. I successfully registered my apartment in my front building for Airbnb. In the ordenance it says for up to 4 units "(i) the shared housing host’s primary ...
    I have problem with the recent guest, Darren* He smoked majorana inside our property even when we listed as a non-smoking property and that is on the home rule. I told him several times about that, but he still smoked and turned off the smoke detector to ...
    I used to be able to see the guests "temporary" email address that I used to email them directly. I do this because I need to attach a pdf that contains the house manual. Since they chaged the layout this email adress is no longer to be found anywhere.F... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all,is anyone able to help me with finding SA to clean in Milton Keynes We are cleaning company looking for Airbnb and SA customers Thanks for any help Latest reply by Adam645