What Hosts are saying

As host of AIRBNB, having known that Aibnb is listing rentals in illegal Israeli settlements in occupied Palestine I have blocked the availability of my listings from end of July on. Airbnb allows Israeli settlers to list their properties without men... Latest reply by Melvyn3
    Hello everyone, I hope you are well.Could someone tell me why Airbnb can be delayed in making the bank transfer of a payment and what can I do to solve it and expedite it? Thank you Latest reply by Emiel1
    HelloI'm booking a trip today and paying via paypal when it goes to my paypal it lists my accounts connected to paypal to pay for the trip within the paypal app, I don't want to pay by other accounts but use the paypal balance.Can someone help with this p... Latest reply by Quincy
    I just joined about 2 weeks ago. input credit card info, contact info boatload of photos, with explanation. Willing to take one nighter, willing to take long term, Priced at 125 for a full one bedroom apartment with private entrance in So Hills of Pittsbu... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi, The last 2 guests that were staying in my home, Hakim ( already received the payment and Michael, not recieved yet the payment) I did not recieve any email from AIRBNB regarding which day the money should arrive on mu bvank account.Before I always re... Latest reply by Catherine518