What Hosts are saying

Hello Just new to this hosting thing! I had a group of ladies in their mid 50s stay at my place, and I seem to be having problems.First they were requesting early arrival, so I left my place early so they could come sooner. They didn't arrive until after ... Latest reply by Natalie406
    We are Sapa Clay House in Sapa, Vietnam. We got 3 differents bookings and guests did stay more than 1 month ago but still now we can not get paid out from Airbnb. Although we did contact by via mail for thousand emails and suppoters from Airbnb but they s... Latest reply by Thao18
    The most recent listing for my flat - written in Spanish - has vanished. So has my wish list. When I add anything new to the list that does not appear either john [personal information hidden] Latest reply by Beatriz217
    I have been managing my colleague's Airbnb apartments. I am the listing admin but I am leaving the industry and want him to have the listings and manage them. Is there any way to do this without losing all the reviews/status etc? If someone could advise a... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, I have just updated my Listings to reflect an increase in pricing for Fri/Sat. Saved my work but when I look at Calendars, the normal weekday price is still showing for the weekend dates.Is there a time-lag in updating the Calendars or am I missing... Latest reply by Louise426