wanna connect my Airbnb calendar to my Tripadvisor Listing

Anna1054
Level 1
Soelden, Austria

wanna connect my Airbnb calendar to my Tripadvisor Listing

I would like to connect my Airbnb calendar to my Tripadvisor Listing. I have found a description but 

problem 1 = I can only acces into the calendar settings with the app on a mobile decive. No setting icon on normal website when using my laptop

problem 2 = If I access the calendar settings with my smartphone I can only connect to another Airbnb listing and not generate a link to be able to take it out of Airbnb and implement it e.g. to Tripadvisor

So how can I export or connect the Airbnb calendar to another platform!? Please note: Tripadvisor is offering me the option to connect to Airbnb and is asking for the link!

Thanks for help, regards Anna

2 Replies 2

To sync your calendars correctly can be tricky. I know most hosts use software/channel managers to sync calendars. There are many options to choose from with Guesty, Smartbnb, AirGMS and Tokeet being some of the most popular choices (most of these companies also offer their very own support team that can help you with your issues). So, if you're not already using a channel manager/PMS, I would suggest that you look into signing up (some charge a %, while others charge a fixed fee and you might even be able to get a free plan). You can check out this article with more info about PMS options - https://www.airbnbtips.com/airbnb/airbnb-management-software/

Hi Kate and thanks for your answer! I do use hotel software (called gastrodat) and a channel manager (hotel spider). They are not connectable to Airbnb. They tell me since 2 years already they are trying to set up a achnnel with Airbnb but that it is technically not yet possible as Airbnb is not interested in that so much...  So I guess it is not connetable. Regards Anna