wash and dry bedding for multiple accomodations

Joy921
Level 2
East Cannington, Australia

wash and dry bedding for multiple accomodations

Hi, I have hosted an accomodation over a year now, and I'm thinking to host 2 more accomodations. However, the bedding wash and dry is a very big issue for me. Currently a cleaner would come and clean and house, but not changing the linens for me, so I'm doing the washing, drying and changing beddings myself at this stage. But my property has 5 bedrooms, so it's already a heavy load of work for me. If I'm hosting 2 more accomodations, each of them has 5 bedrooms as well, in that case I would have 15 bedrooms of beddings to wash and dry.

Is there anyone who is hosting large number of accomodation can give me some advice on how you manage to wash and dry your beddings? Do you give your beddings to laundry services? Is cleaner changing the linens for you?

Thank you !

6 Replies 6
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Joy

We are hosting more than 15 bed rooms. We have given washing contact to a laundry service company everyday they come and pick up the laundry and bring back the old one.  We have 3 sets of bedsheet, pillow cover, towels and others washable things. They don't change the linen we have dedicated our staff to do it.

You can follow the same way or you can do in house laundry and maintenance service. If you need cheap labour you could take from Bangladesh. I may assist you. You could email me: **

The customer service is most important so,  you need to take care of it.

Thank you.

Regards

Mizanur 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Joy921
Level 2
East Cannington, Australia

Hi Miznaur, thanks for your advise! Yes work laundry service would be a good idea, but as you know the labour in Australia is very expensive, In my case I don't have huge amounts of linens to wash like hotel, the price they charge is generally too high for me lol

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Joy921 

We have 3 bdr and can host up to 8 guests at the time. Our average stay is just 2-3 nights so it's a lot of laundries.

We have a deal with the laundry service, we change the sheets, put them in bags and take them to the laundry service and back ourselves. They do the washing, drying, and folding usually the same day.

As it's B2B deal we have a discount.

Hi @Branka-and-Silvia0 , thank you for your advise, Yes I'm currently looking for company who does this service in the city, hopefully I can find one :)))

@Joy921  I just googled the nearest self-service laundry in the neighborhood and asked if they offer this service as well. They do.

Mary866
Level 3
Milwaukee, WI

I keep two sets of bedding, towels and kitchen linens so that I can put fresh linens out immediately after one guest checks out and then have a couple of days to get the soiled laundry cleaned before new guests check in.  I do have a 3 day minimum, which helps.