What Hosts are saying

first to say ,it's very annoying how this whole "support" think works...I recieved credit from Airbnb and wish to use it on extending reservation also I have a coupon with me which I wish to use it as well, I don't any place to enter it (nor when I made t... Latest reply by Adam101
    Hi guys. I am just wondering if any of you use the price tips suggested by airbnb for quieter times and if you find them good.I did use them one week but found it was underpricing myself a lot in comparison for what I was providing and even my guests co... Latest reply by John-and-Heather0
    Hi, I had the wrong amount for security deposit in my price settings when someone made an enquiry. I went into price settings and updated the security deposit amount, but have not yet accepted the enquiry to make a reservation. If I accept the enquiry, w... Latest reply by Steve143
    For some reason, the communiques I'm receiving from Airbnb via my email are in German. I don't know how to change it back to English. Can anyone tell me where the settings button to change the language would be on the Airbnb site? This is only happening w... Latest reply by Joy43
    I am Yukie, The owner of Villa Yukie Senggigi. Joe's late instant book reservation came in overnight but so did another booking from another OTA an hour or so before Joes booking. We don't check bookings at night only during business hours and under the... Latest reply by Victoria57
    I try for weeks to contact airbnb with no luck. The website is really weird. I try to remove an account and it won't let me do it. Do they have anyone working on their website? Can anybody answer the questions? Thank you Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello, had guest that stayed from 7/11/16 to 12/11/16 - Airbnb says monies have been paid into my bank account and should be available +- 11/11/16 - today is the 16/11/16 and no monies showing in my bank account. How do i go about quering this.Marianne Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We rented our house last week for 3 nights. On arrival - the guests decided to only stay for 2 nights.Our cancellation policy is "STRICT" - so we should be given 7 days notice.AirBnb has deducted the 3rd night stay from the amount paid to us Latest reply by Violet3