What Hosts are saying

I was under the impression that the full address of the place where I am hosting won't show on my listing. However this is not the case and it is there for everyone to see. I tried removing it but no success. Can anyone please advise how I can remove it ?... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Gday guys,We have just had a guest leave after 3 days in of a 33 night stay. He is claiming that the house isnt satisfactory (first time for everything!) and so I offered him a 25 nights back so I have time to find another guest. My question is when does ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi folks, I am having an issue with a special offer. I have done this before (in the currency EUR) and it was never an issue to modify the calculation and send it. This time (I think its the first time in INR - I have to do it because the house is in the ...
    • Special Offer cannot be sent.jpg
    Airbnb is full of scammers, on this Twitter account you can daily find new scams. The trick is they try to contact thrue there own mail, at some point they ask you to reserve the date thrue Airbnb, when you do this it's rejected. The scammer says there is... Latest reply by Clare0
    So I just noticed that if I search for my listing with the map tool it shows my price significantly higher then the actual daily rate but if you click on the listing it changes to the correct pricing in the detail property view. Is anyone else experiencin... Latest reply by Ulla9
    I have changed my payout method and hence i have not been paid for my last visit on 30 September. I am trying to contact Air bnb direct but all the emails keep getting returned. Does anyone have a direct email address please? thanks Sandi Latest reply by Angela259